1.take photos 照相
3.in detail 详细地
4.in order to为了
5.give support to 为提供帮助
6.see sth. oneself 亲眼所见某物
7.keep in touch with 与保持联系
9.make progress 取得进步
10.draw up 起草,拟定
11.thanks to 由于
1. In one place I saw children working for a cruel boss.在一处我看到了孩子们为残忍的老板干活。
2. I felt sorry for them.我对他们深表同情。
3. Where have you been, Jane 你去过哪里，简
4. She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer.她去古巴当志愿者了。
5. There goes the bell. 铃响了。
6. Though I had no time to travel, I still felt very happy.虽然我没有时间去旅行，但是我仍然感到很开心。
7. Now our country has developed rapidly.现在我们国家发展迅速。
e.g. You have just come back from your hometown.
e.g. (1) I have been to Mount Huang with my parents.
(2) I havent seen him for a long time.
(3) Where have you been
(4) Have you ever cleaned a room Yes, I have. / No, I havent.
3. have/ has been与 have/has gone 的区别
have/has been to sp.表示曾经到过某地 have/has gone to sp.表示已经去了某地
e.g. (1) I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. (2) She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer.
1. get lost 迷路
2. each other 彼此
3.at least 至少
5because of 因为
6.be strict with sb. 对某人严格要求
7.carry out 实行
8.be short of 缺乏
9.take measures to do sth.采取措施做某事
10.be known as 作为而著名
11.work well in doing在方面起作用
12.a couple of 一些
13keep up with赶上,跟上
1. Have you found him yet 你已经找到他了吗
2. I really hate to go shopping. 我的确讨厌购物。So do I.我也如此。
3. But it seems that their living conditions were not very good.但是似乎他们的生活条件不太好。
4. But great changes have already taken place in China recently.但是近来中国已发生了巨大的变化。
5. Because of the one-child policy, now most families have only one child.
6. Whats the population of the U.S.A.美国的人口是多少
7. Whats more, the population in developing countries is growing faster. So it is.
8. Our government has taken many measures to control the population.
常用于现在完成时的时间状语：already, just , yet, ever, never, recently.
e.g. 1. I have just called you.
2. Have you ever been to France No, Ive never been to any European countries.
3. Have you seen him yet Yes, I have seen him already.